Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- 3-D Charging Allosaurus: "One good thing about dinosaurs being extinct, you never have to come face to face with a charging Allosaurus!" The Movie basically shows an Albertosaurus. libratus running and roaring at the camera.
- Allosaurus Movie: "Watch as a fierce Allosaurus threatens a peaceful Stegosaurus!" This movie shows a robotic Allosaurus. atrox roaring and fighting a Stegosaurus. (Seen in the original Dinosaur Adventure)
- Deinonychus Movie: "Scientists believe that the Deinonychus was one of the ferocious dinosaurs ever! He sure sounds mean!" This shows a animatronic Deinonychus koreanensis roaring. (Seen in the original Dinosaur Adventure)
- The Hatchling: "The parents of a baby hadrosaur wait anxiously for a new arrival to hatch from its egg". The Movie shows a young Edmontosaurus annectens hatching.
- Flying Quetzalcoatlus: "On January 2, 1986, scientists launched a model of Quetzalcoatlus. It was the largest flying dinosaur. And it really flew!" The movie shows a robotic Q.northropi flying through out Death Valley in 1986. (The Robot was made by Paul MacCready)
- Walking Tyrannosaurus: "Using the latest computer driven animation, scientists are able to create a moving, breathing Tyrannosaurus." This movie shows a wire-frame Tyrannosaurus imperiosus walking. (The dinosaur was created by Cyrus Lum in 1992)
- Apatosaurus Movie: "The long necked Apatosaurus was one of the largest dinosaurs to walk the Earth. Let's watch as it has a little snack". The movie shows a roaring A. ajax
- Deinonychus Hunting: "The Deinonychus was a fast and efficient predator that hunted in packs. Watch how effective they are as they hunt the egg-stealing Struthiomimus." The movie shows Two D. antirrhopus chasing a Struthiomimus sedens in a Prehistoric forest.
- Tyrannosaurus Comes Alive: "Watch closely as a Tyrannosaurus grows from fossil to a living and breathing dinosaur right before your eyes!" This movie shows of what a Tyrannosaurus organs and muscles actually look like as the dinosaur slowly comes back to life. The movie shows a Tyrannosaurus. battar
- Care to Dance?: "Since no one really knows what dinosaurs were like, it's possible that meeting between a Tyrannosaurus and a Triceratops might have gone like this...! NOT!"
- The Chase: "Watch as two hungry Allosaurus try to catch a couple of Lambeosaurus as they race across the open landscape! But be careful! They might see you!" This movie shows the a couple of Lambeosaurus being chased by a pair of Albertosaurus.
- Tyrannosaurus and Triceratops: "The Triceratops was normally a peaceful creature. But when it was attacked by a predator like the Tyrannosaurus, its sharp plated frill made it a fierce opponent". This movie shows a looped scuffle between the Tyrannosaurus and the Triceratops. (Presumably done by Cyrus Lum)