"Since no-one knows what dinosaurs were really like, It's possible that a way meeting between a Tyrannosaurus and a Triceratops might have gone like this...! NOT!"
Black-and-white stock footage of a fight between two stop-motion dinosaurs is overlaid with goofy narration for comedic effect.
- The scenes used in this video was a clip from the movie The Ghost of Slumber Mountain (a 1919 short film).
- This movie is the only black and white movie.
- This is also the only movie which has dinosaurs speak. (Both are voiced by Kevin Schon who was credited as Reed Waxman in the original DOS version)
- The same voices (for the Tyrannosaurus Rex and Triceratops) can be heard in the congratulatory cutscene (Congratulations scene) for finishing the Name-A-Saurus minigame.
- The audio in the Windows version is remastered, and there are slight differences in several lines of narration.